Shipping to the United States
We are pleased to offer our bare root roses to our southern neighbours. Please note that there is a price difference for US mail order roses, due to additional exportation costs such as: brokerage fees, phytosanitary certification, increased border protocols, and ever fluctuation of exchange rate. Therefore, all roses shipping to the U.S.A. must be paid in US dollars.
Shipping Method - Bare Root Roses Only
We ship bare root roses via UPS ground. We also offer UPS three days select services which we may recommend depending the time of year and shipping location. To determine your shipping cost using the available shipping methods please locate the desired method of transportation and match it up with the number of roses ordered.
|Number of Roses||UPS Ground||UPS 3 Day Select|
to FL, MN, OR, TX,
(shipping zone 6-8)
|UPS 3 Day Select|
|3 to 9||US$27.95||US$60.95||US$45.95 |
|10 to 19||US$31.95||US$79.95||US$55.95 |
|20 to 29||US$47.95||US$110.95||US$78.95|
(all roses being shipped to the U.S.A. will be charged in U.S. dollars)
For orders larger then 29 plants use the shipping rate of 29 roses and we will advise on exact amount with the confirmation. Orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska please inquire separately for rates.
Fine Print for United States Mail Orders
- We only sell bare root roses and require a three plant minimum
- The shipping costs above include packaging and handling fees
- Orders need to be paid in full prior to shipping
- We reserve the right to adjust shipping dates if the shipping time is
deemed to be too risky due to weather conditions.
- Due to fuel surcharges and continued UPS rate changes; the above represents
our best estimate. If any changes need to be made we will contact you.
- We do not ship via postal service to the U.S.A.
- We reserve the right to adjust pricing depending on excessive exchange rate fluctuations.
"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in it's defence."
- Mark Overby
AVAILABLE IN OUR NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE LOCATION