Our plums are picked fresh every day. They are ripe, juicy and ready to be enjoyed. These specific varieties will be ready for harvest from mid-August to mid-September.
• Vibrant, Valerie, Vanette – Early Season
• Early Italian – Mid Season
• Violet, Italian Prune Plums – Late Season
Mid August to Early October
Canning, Drying, Freezing, Fresh Eating, Juicing
Blue Plum, Prune Plum
1 Quart, 1.5L Basket, 3L Basket, 25lbs Box Treerun
Looking for Palatine Fruit but you are not local?
We do not ship your fruit to individual homes – but here is a list of the fine families and farms from which you can obtain your Palatine Fruit:
- Amy and Patrick Kitchen with Sideroad Farm Store, 805092 Sideroad 25, RR3, Markdale, ON N0C1H0 c: 705.446.5503 www.sideroadfarm.com
- Brookfront Farm Store, 2053 Bridge St., New Dundee, 1.519.696.2637 www.brookfrontfarms.com
- Eat Local Muskoka, Colin Sober-Williams, Fenelon Falls, 705.380.6936 www.eatlocalmuskoka.ca
- Fruition in Guelph – Jackie Keenan – firstname.lastname@example.org – pre-orders only
- Ontario Fruit Lovers – Laurie LeMay – Locations: Major Mac, King City, Newmarket, Moondance Organics (Angus) and Barrie – 1.705.331.4594 or email@example.com
- Michael & Phyllis Freiesleben with TLC Animal Husbandry Inc – firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.519.327.8060 – pre-ordered only
- Michael Smidt in Durham with locations at the Village Market in Thornhill at the Toronto Farmers Market. All pick up at the farm must be pre-ordered
When our fruit is in season you are welcome to pick up during our store hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00 – 5:00. If you would like larger volumes you may want to call in your order so we can get it ready for you in advance.
*Please note that our Garden Centre and Fruit Market will be closing for the season after Saturday, September 10th.
That being said, while quantities last, our fruit will be available for online ordering and pick up Mondays and Thursdays between 3-6pm through the month of September and onward.
Please email email@example.com to arrange alternate pick up times or for wholesale purchases.
Check out our fruit harvest guidelines to get a sense of what fruits are ready when. These are based on an average year and, depending on how long or short of a spring season we had, the timing may change.