If you miss our apricots, get the taste of summer all year with our apricot jam!
Home-made by our friends Auntie’s Grove in Conestoga, our apricot jam has simple ingredients and a great taste. Packaged in a convenient 250mL glass jar.
Ingredients: apricots, sugar, pectin, lemon juice.
Looking for Palatine Fruit but you are not local?
We do not ship your fruit to individual homes – but here is a list of the fine families and farms from which you can obtain your Palatine Fruit:
- Amy and Patrick Kitchen with Sideroad Farm Store, 805092 Sideroad 25, RR3, Markdale, ON N0C1H0 c: 705.446.5503 www.sideroadfarm.com
- Brookfront Farm Store, 2053 Bridge St., New Dundee, 1.519.696.2637 www.brookfrontfarms.com
- Eat Local Muskoka, Colin Sober-Williams, Fenelon Falls, 705.380.6936 www.eatlocalmuskoka.ca
- Fruition in Guelph – Jackie Keenan – firstname.lastname@example.org – pre-orders only
- Ontario Fruit Lovers – Laurie LeMay – Locations: Major Mac, King City, Newmarket, Moondance Organics (Angus) and Barrie – 1.705.331.4594 or email@example.com
- Michael & Phyllis Freiesleben with TLC Animal Husbandry Inc – firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.519.327.8060 – pre-ordered only
- Michael Smidt in Durham with locations at the Village Market in Thornhill at the Toronto Farmers Market. All pick up at the farm must be pre-ordered
When our fruit is in season, you are welcome to pick up during our store hours. If you would like larger volumes you may want to call in your order so we can get it ready for you in advance.
Please note that our Garden Centre and Fruit Market will be closing for the season after Saturday, September 9th.
That being said, while quantities last, our fruit will be available for online ordering even though the garden centre is closed. Pick up will be Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:30am to 12pm and 3 to 5:30 pm through the month of September and onward.
Please email email@example.com to arrange alternate pick up times or for wholesale purchases.
Check out our fruit harvest guidelines to get a sense of what fruits are ready when. These are based on an average year and, depending on how long or short of a spring season we had, the timing may change.