Available for pick up at our farm.
Mixed Apple Cider. Our apple cider is made from a wide variety of sweet and aromatic Palatine apples, which are flash-pasteurized (requiring no preservatives). The juice is made with at least 20% Red Love apples, a red-fleshed apple with an exceptionally high antioxidant and anthocyanin content. This gives the juice a gorgeous pink hue, with a good balance of sweet and tart notes, and a refreshing taste.
Stored in a 5 liter (FSC) box in a BPA free bag (both recyclable), unopened, the cider has a shelf life of 1 year. Once opened, it should be consumed within a month. This juice does not need to be refrigerated.
Pure Red Love Cider. Given the gorgeous colour and high antioxidant and anthocyanin content of our Red Love Apples, we are pressing pure Red Love Cider along with our regular cider. Beautifully red, tasty, and healthy to boot – this cider is available in 5L boxes.
We are pleased to offer these great products with the help of the wonderful family team at Geissberger Farmhouse Cider who press and package our apples for you.
Mixed Apple Cider, Pure Red Love Cider
Looking for Palatine Fruit but you are not local?
We do not ship your fruit to individual homes – but here is a list of the fine families and farms from which you can obtain your Palatine Fruit:
- Amy and Patrick Kitchen with Sideroad Farm Store, 805092 Sideroad 25, RR3, Markdale, ON N0C1H0 c: 705.446.5503 www.sideroadfarm.com
- Brookfront Farm Store, 2053 Bridge St., New Dundee, 1.519.696.2637 www.brookfrontfarms.com
- Eat Local Muskoka, Colin Sober-Williams, Fenelon Falls, 705.380.6936 www.eatlocalmuskoka.ca
- Fruition in Guelph – Jackie Keenan – firstname.lastname@example.org – pre-orders only
- Ontario Fruit Lovers – Laurie LeMay – Locations: Major Mac, King City, Newmarket, Moondance Organics (Angus) and Barrie – 1.705.331.4594 or email@example.com
- Michael & Phyllis Freiesleben with TLC Animal Husbandry Inc – firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.519.327.8060 – pre-ordered only
- Michael Smidt in Durham with locations at the Village Market in Thornhill at the Toronto Farmers Market. All pick up at the farm must be pre-ordered
When our fruit is in season, you are welcome to pick up during our store hours. If you would like larger volumes you may want to call in your order so we can get it ready for you in advance.
Please note that our Garden Centre and Fruit Market will be closing for the season after Saturday, September 9th.
That being said, while quantities last, our fruit will be available for online ordering even though the garden centre is closed. Pick up will be Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:30am to 12pm and 3 to 5:30 pm through the month of September and onward.
Please email email@example.com to arrange alternate pick up times or for wholesale purchases.
Check out our fruit harvest guidelines to get a sense of what fruits are ready when. These are based on an average year and, depending on how long or short of a spring season we had, the timing may change.