Our nectarine season start with the juicy and delicious white-fleshed nectarines and ends with Fantasia, a delicious yellow-fleshed fruit.
We have the following varieties:
Silver Gem – July 30 – White-Fleshed
EP50 – August 25 – Yellow-Fleshed
Fantasia – September 10 – Freestone, Yellow-Fleshed
Late July to Early September
1 Quart, 25lbs Box Treerun, 3L Basket
Canning, Culinary, Drying, Freezing, Fresh Eating
White Fleshed Nectarine, Yellow Fleshed Nectarine
Looking for Palatine Fruit but you are not local?
We do not ship your fruit to individual homes – but here is a list of the fine families and farms where you can obtain your Palatine Fruit from:
- Amy and Patrick Kitchen with Sideroad Farm Store, 805092 Sideroad 25, RR3, Markdale, ON N0C1H0 c: 705.446.5503 www.sideroadfarm.com
- Brookfront Farm Store, 2053 Bridge St., New Dundee, 1.519.696.2637 www.brookfrontfarms.com
- Eat Local Muskoka Colin Sober-Willimas, 705.380.6936 www.eatlocalmuskoka.ca
- Fruition in Guelph – Jackie Keenan – email@example.com – pre-orders only
- Ontario Fruit Lover – Laurie LeMay, Locations King City, Newmarket, Moondance Organics (Angus) and Barrie – 1.705.331.4594 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael & Phyllis Freiesleben with TLC Animal Husbandry Inc – email@example.com or 1.519.327.8060 – pre-ordered only
- Michael Smidt in Durham with locations at the Village Market in Thornhill at the Toronto Farmers Market. All pick up at the farm must be pre-ordered.
When our fruit is in season and you are welcome to pick up fruit during our store hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00 – 5:00.
If you have larger volumes you may want to call in your order so we can get it ready for you in advance.
Please view our general fruit harvest guidelines. These are based on an average year and depending on how long or short of a spring season we had these times will change.