Seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S FASTEST GROWING PLANTS. We use it on everything – nursery plants, potted plants, fruit trees… Everything.
1. It’s completely natural-safe to the earth and all living things.
2. It’s not exclusive. It can be used on all living plants (indoors and outdoors).
3. It is full of necessary nutrients aiding in soil nutrition which translates into increased nutritional value of the harvested crops as well as improved overall health of plants.
4. It also contains growth hormones (auxins, gibberellins, and cytokinins) which are readily taken up by plants and put directly to use.
5. Seaweed stimulates soil bacteria while increasing soil structure, aeration, and moisture retention.
6. It aids in improved seed germination, establishes a more extensive root system, and greater resistance to pests like nematodes.
7. You need very little of little.
This fertilizer is approved by according to EU, NOP, and COS organic standards by CERES and OMRI.
Certified by the following organizations: European Union Organic Standards, USA National Organic Standard (NOP), Canadian Organic Standards (COP), Institute for Marketology (IMO), Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), Certification of Environmental Standards (CERES), Ecocert and as well as by the Canadian Food and Inspection Agency (CFIA).