You may find the videos below of help and interest when receiving and caring for your Palatine roses throughout the seasons.
1. Receiving your Palatine Roses Did you receive your shipment of Palatine bare root roses and are not sure how to proceed? Receiving your Palatine Roses is an instructional video on what rose gardeners can do when they receive our rose plants. This video will help increase your rose growing success and joy right from the moment you open the box.
2. Heeling in your Palatine Roses Is your garden not quite ready for planting your Palatine roses, but the bare root roses have arrived?Heeling in your Palatine Roses is an instructional video on what rose gardeners can do when their final destination of planting is not ready for the roses. Please remember these instructions and recommendations are only a temporary solution and the roses need to be planted as soon as possible in their final home for optimal health, and growth.
3. Planting your Palatine Roses Are you ready to plant your Palatine roses and want to be sure that you are following the optimal sequence of events? Planting your Palatine Roses is an instructional video on what rose gardeners can do when they are ready to plant their bare root roses in its new home. Following the instructions of this video will help give your rose growing success and joy from the roots up.
4. Pruning your Palatine Roses ~ Modern Roses only Are the forsythias blooming? This is the time to prune your Palatine roses. If you are not sure how,Pruning your Palatine Roses will give you instructions and insight on how to prune your modern roses in the spring. This video is for modern roses only, these are roses that the bloom repeatedly throughout the summer season.
5. Winterizing your Palatine Roses ~ Zones 5 to 7 Has fall set in your garden? Winterizing your Palatine Roses is an instructional video on what rose gardeners can do to prepare roses for winter (in zones 5 to 7). Fall is defined by the last leafs dropping from the trees. As you clean up your garden for the last time before plants go into hibernation follow the steps noted in our instructional video. This video will help increase your rose growing success by showing you how to protect your plants from harsh winters so you may enjoy your rose for years to come.
2108 Four Mile Creek Road, RR# 3
Your order is almost complete! Please select a payment method below. All purchases are safe and secure.
What is this?
Review Your Order
Your order is almost complete. Review your order, and click "Place Your Order" below.
pickup details here...
Place Your Order >
What happens when you submit your order?
When you click the "Place Your Order" button, we'll send you an email message acknowledging receipt of your order. Your contract to purchase an item will not be complete until we send you an email notifying you that the order is ready for pickup.
Thank you for shopping with us.
We will send you an email confirmation shortly. Thank you for shopping at PalatineRoses.com!
Please print this page and mail it with your payment.
Please make your cheque or money order payable to "Palatine Fruit & Roses", and write your order number and email address on it so that we can properly credit your account.
Make cheque payable to "Palatine Fruit & Roses"
Write your order number and email address on the cheque or money order
Please mail your cheque to:
Palatine Fruit & Roses 2108 Four Mile Creek Road, RR# 3 Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Note: We accept cheques, money orders, and cashier's cheques denominated in U.S. or Canadian dollars only.
Thank you for your order. We will process it soon!
Wishing you a thousand blooms!
New look, same Palatine
We’ve updated our website!
We think our new website will give you an even better experience with Palatine Roses. Happy gardening!