HOME / FRESH FRUIT / Fresh and local plums / European Plums
Online Bare-Root Rose orders will start again December 6, 2021.
Online Potted Rose orders will start again once the garden centre opens.
• Early Italian - Mid Season
• Verity, Valor, Empress - Late Season
Mid August to Early October
Looking for Palatine Fruit but you are not local?We do not ship your fruit to individual homes - but here is a list of the fine families and farms where you can obtain your Palatine Fruit from:
- Amy and Patrick Kitchen with Sideroad Farm Store, 805092 Sideroad 25, RR3, Markdale, ON N0C1H0 c: 705.446.5503 www.sideroadfarm.com
- Brookfront Farm Store, 2053 Bridge St., New Dundee, 1.519.696.2637 www.brookfrontfarms.com
- Eat Local Muskoka Colin Sober-Willimas, 705.380.6936 www.eatlocalmuskoka.ca
- Fruition in Guelph - Jackie Keenan - email@example.com - pre-orders only
- Laurie Lemay - Ontario Fruit Lover - Pick up in Barrie, Angus, Newmarket & King City - 1.705.331.4594 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to mailing list
- Michael & Phyllis Freiesleben with TLC Animal Husbandry Inc - email@example.com or 1.519.327.8060 - pre-ordered only
- Michael Smidt in Durham with locations at the Village Market in Thornhill at the Toronto Farmers Market. All pick up at the farm must be pre-ordered.
- Palatine Pick Up Location in Toronto once a week. All fruit must be pre-ordered on OFN https://openfoodnetwork.ca/palatine-fruit-and-roses/shop
If you have larger volumes you may want to call in your order so we can get it ready for you in advance.
Please view our general fruit harvest guidelines. These are based on an average year and depending on how long or short of a spring season we had these times will change.