Dust out your bonnets & hats for this one, folks! As we sip on delicious tea & partake in fancy nibbles, we will have an interactive lesson on painting loose watercolour florals amidst the picturesque grounds of Palatine Rose Farm, nestled in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake.
What: High Tea and Watercolour at the Rose Farm
Where: Palatine Fruit and Roses, 2108 Four Mile Creek Road, NOTL
When: Friday August 13, 2021 3:30PM – 6:00PM
- English style High Tea – tea & delectable treats from the amazing Willow Cakes in Niagara on the Lake
- A 40 min loose floral interactive watercolour class by Clarice Gomes
- Your own bag including all watercolour supplies for the class
- An opportunity to take a picture or video of your own creation using our neutral backdrop before you take it home
- An opportunity to take pictures amidst the picturesque grounds of Palatine farms. Charge your phones 🙂
Please note: this is an exclusive event with a maximum capacity of 15 seats. No refunds or cancellations after 08/10/21 as we will have to order the pastries and refreshments for high tea.